Don’t want all the hassle and expense of a second office?
Galaxy Health provides a solution that allows you to offer your patients and clients a convenient satellite location in which you can conduct care of your patient via telemedicine and still have access to ancillary services and vital signs.
Front desk procedures such as confirming current insurance and contact information is perfomed and coordinated with your office.
This option is ideal for
Your annual or monthly fees include:
- Collection of vital signs and relay of that data to practitioner (if needed)
- Rental of property
- Utilities for property (water, gas, electricity)
- Commercial insurance on property against liability/injuries
- ADA compliant building (we do not have a wheelchair scale nor an electric lift exam table)
- High speed cable internet
- HIPPA compliant environment (copy of security policies and SRA available upon request to current paid active annual clients)
- Telephone and fax
- Use of onsite computer for telemedicine purposes
- Provision of orders that you fax to our building to the patient for check-out
- Room disinfection between patients
- Repairs/ property management
- Property taxes on grounds and property
- Tax preparation on the property
- Ample parking lot with handicap parking
- HIT expenses
- Legal expenses
- CAM on property
- Fire inspection fees
- Security company fees
You may have access to ancillary services (by prior arrangement only) to enhance your telemedicine visits such as urinalysis, electrocardiogram, urine drug screen, pick-up of confirmatory drug screen to your specified lab by your arrangements, point of care strep throat testing, point of care Influenza A and B testing, point of care mononucleosis testing fingerstick, point of care helicobacter pylori testing, fingerstick, fingerstick glucose testing, nebulized treatments (when safe) and pulmonary function testing.
Call 915-302-9095 or texting 915-206-5635.